Welcome to our blog!

Hello, www grammar experts, soon to become short story authors!

Remember to post at least once a week for the first four weeks' worth of assignments. I'm planning to read short stories and write my thoughts, as well.

I'm looking forward to reading all your observations!

Mrs. Wong

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Neighbour Rosicky

Hello I am reading a short story called Neighbour Rosicky. It is about a hard working Latino farmer who of old age and hard work found out he had a bad heart when his doctor told him. So he has to take it easy and not do too much work or anything that will get the heart going. He also has a wife and 5 sons who can do the big farm jobs. In the story there is a lot of physical descriptions. Plus good setting and imagery throughout the story. As you go along, you feel like you have known him for a long time. If you can find this story I would recommend it! The title is called "Neighbour Rosicky"

1 comment: