Welcome to our blog!

Hello, www grammar experts, soon to become short story authors!

Remember to post at least once a week for the first four weeks' worth of assignments. I'm planning to read short stories and write my thoughts, as well.

I'm looking forward to reading all your observations!

Mrs. Wong

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas in the Big Woods

The characters in this short story were Laura, Mary, Ma, and Pa. The main character was Laura. They express her well as a cute loving-hearted girl. In the pictures they show her in a red-patterned dress with a rag doll hugging her dad. She also is explained as a gentle angel that wouldn't do anything to harm anyone! Although the story didn't explain the details of her character, by the pictures and the wonderful words the author uses, I can vividly imagine the smallest details of her personality!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment